Thursday, August 6, 2009

DURING THE FIRST QUARTER

Internet is important because we can communicate to others using it. During the first quarter I have learned many. I learned how to use an internet. Know who are the scientist behind the concept internet. I learned how to create a blog and how to publish it.
The challenges that I have encounter are the difficult to understand about the T.L.E. When we have an activities sometimes I don't know how to do it. So I ask for help from my groupmates.
I address this challenges by listening to my teacher when she is disscussing the lesson. It help us in doing our daily tasks. If we listen very well we can easily do our projects, assignments and many more.
I will study hard to have a better future someday. I will do all my best.

2 comments:

  1. .,.,hai ejeje i like ur blog chang.,.,

    .,nice one chang.,
    .,stay good.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hello! nice and interesting blog,as i read your blog i gained knowledge and i am thankful for that.keep it up gurl..i hope that you can make more interesting composition.Wish you all the best.iloveyou..mmhhuuaahh

    ReplyDelete